Finalized Clinical Report Findings
In a multifaceted study to determine the product’s effectiveness at increasing hair density and hair thickness, researchers assessed 33 women ranging from 20 to 55 years of age. The dermatological study spanned 56 days and included an immediate post-study assessment, participant questionnaire, and evaluation period. To accurately gauge results, researchers leveraged TrichoScan® Smart technology, scanning and analyzing a shaved scalp section as an independent control variable. Upon completion of the study, participants noticed a visible improvement in hair thickness with a minute subset of negligible side effects. Additionally, participants were evaluated on their tolerance and propensity of continued usage. The results were based on twice-daily usage amongst participants affected by early-stage alopecia.
Hair Density and Thickness after 56 Treatment Days
The following conclusions serve as an accurate summation of the study:
• Subjects gained an average increase in hair thickness up to 66.54% with consistent application of Follione® Hair Loss Serum for Women (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• The vast majority of subjects (73.33%) self-reported a slight to very strong correlation between Follione® Hair Loss Serum for Women and thicker, stronger hair.
• Subjects experienced hair density increases of 77.61% on average after consistent application of Follione® Hair Loss Serum for Women (statistically significant, p≤0.05).
• Upon completion of the study, 76.67% of subjects reported a slight to very strong correlation between Follione® Hair Loss Serum for Women and hair growth stimulation.
• As part of the questionnaire, a minute subset of subjects reported minimal side effects, including desquamation (scalp peeling), dryness, erythema (redness), or itching.
At the beginning of the study, each subject was given an initial assessment to establish a tangible baseline. Before observing 56 days of consistent Follione® Hair Loss Serum for Women usage, researchers projected an average 9.25% increase in hair thickness among subjects. After collecting the post-study data, researchers determined that hair thickness increased by 29.73%, meeting and exceeding their initial hypothesis. While minor side effects were observed in a minute subset of participants, the increased hair density, strength, and thickness outweighed any adverse effects. Additionally, participant feedback signaled strong positive sentiment and propensity for continued usage of Follione® Hair Loss Serum for Women.